Download MedAdaptics App
In order to download the development version of the MedAdaptics Android App, you will first have to configure your Android device. By default, Android only allows you to install apps from the Google Play store. Because this is a development version of the app, you will have to follow the instructions below to install it.
- Go into your Android settings
- Go into the "Security" settings. This section varies from phone to phone. It may be under a section such as "More".
- Scroll down until you see an "Unknown sources" option and select it.
- When prompted if you are sure you want to do this, touch "OK". You can always turn this feature off after the app is installed.
- Visit https://dev.medadaptics.com/app on your Android devuce
- Touch the download button below on your Android device.
- Wait for the app to download. You will see it's progress in your notification bar.
- Install the app by selecting it from the notification bar.